SeedWorks bagged “Best in Supply Chain Innovation 2019 Award” at CPO Innovation TSC19- Conference, Exposition & Awards
Asia’s Largest Supply Chain Conference held on April 11-12 at Bengaluru
Tech Supply Chain Conference & Exposition got together the best of businesses, Global Chief Supply Chain Officers, CPOs, Head of Logistics, Chief Digital Officers & Vice Presidents, from leading Industries. It was a leadership focused platform designed around improving supply chain, logistics and procurement strategy across the globe. These awards recognize different aspects of Supply Chain that have enabled SCM as function to strengthen its role in the larger business context making it mission critical to organizations.
The 2 Day summit was focused on achieving Innovation, Maximizing Supply Chain Profitability and Increasing Visibility and Flexibility to Mitigate Risk.
Key topics that were covered on the event were:
- Trends shaping the supply chain space in India
- Smart Logistics: The Impact of Industry 4.0 on The Indian Logistics Industry
- Swimming with the Sharks: Women in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Digital Strategy for Customer Centricity, Business Process Automation and Decision Making
- Building The Next Gen of Supply Chain Talent
- Leader’s in Logistics : today’s challenges and how to navigate successfully
Some of the eminent companies that attended the event were : Ola, Uber, TATA, Capgemini, IBM, Emami, entercoms, Vodafone, Yes Bank, Wipro, Biocon, Pidilite, Jindal Steel & Power, Britannia, Raymond, Tech Mahindra, Stanadyne, Gunnebo, TATA Projects, Reliance Industries Limited , Coca- Cola, Mahyco Grow, John Deere, Viacom 18, Neuland, GVK BIO, CHAI POINT, Sharekhan etc.