Parent Seed Production (PSP) – Lead
Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
Education: Graduate or Postgraduate in Agriculture
To ensure delivery of Parent Seed as per plan and on time.
Planning – Preparing operational plans for location
- Support departmental plan by sharing production potential of allotted area.
- Track and analyse historic productivity trends for locations.
- Prepare location-wise, organizer level production plans, for approval by the President – SCM
- Propose procurement rates and terms of procurement to the President – SCM
- Offer inputs for budget preparation, monitor expenses and flag deviations.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance production efficiency
Execution – Monitoring operations for assigned location
- Check organizer credentials and recommend action/approval.
- Ensure receipt and distribution of Parent Seed to organizers/growers on time.
- Ensure adherence to plan and timelines with respect to sowing (status update to President – SCM), filed inspections, dispatch of good seeds to plant and data capture on Seedflow / SAP.
- Ensure timely payment to organizers and growers
Statutory compliance and Quality – Ensure that quality and required compliances are adhered to
- Ensure strict adherence to all quality frameworks and policies.
- Ensure adherence to safety guidelines.
- Maintain security proprietary security of seed stock.
Manpower Management– Plan manpower and drive capacity building
- Recommend the number of field staff required to President – SCM.
- Review performance of team
- Recommend training plan for team
|Job Category||Parent seed|